Randy’s Random by Randy Cassingham is a weekly graphical meme that can be used similarly to cartoon panels. They always are landscape in orientation — in print they should be run in color, and spread across at least two columns.
Online, a meme is a brief mental object usually expressed graphically to express an idea in a fun or thought-provoking way. Randy’s Random is always graphical. The topic? That’s the random part: whatever catches Randy’s eye that he thinks readers will enjoy. They are sometimes date- or event-related (such as Halloween or Labor Day), and sometimes he just goes for the laugh.
- Each has a title: you can choose to use it, or not.
- They are typically in color — because they need to be — and are approximately 1200×620 pixels for good high-resolution reproduction. The file type is either .png or .jpg (whichever looks best for the particular piece. See samples below.)
- They must be used as-is and not edited in any way. You choose which one(s) to use.
- You may only use memes sent to you by Free Syndication; you may not use any additional memes that appear on the Creator’s web site.
- The footer included each week must run with any use.
- Any use of this feature constitutes agreement with these restrictions.
©2020 Randy Cassingham, RandysRandom.com